Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Picture Post

It has been a while since I have posted pictures of my girls and our activities so I thought I would do that today. Most of these were on Facebook at the beginning of the week. And these are not in the order that they happened...blogger is very difficult when it comes to uploading and organizing pictures.



Here are the girls doing s'mores for the first time of the fall season. It was only about 4:30 in the afternoon but Reagan begged us to get started early. As soon as we got the fire going, it started to rain so we had to move the firepit under the carport...and that worked just fine!






Gene enjoying his one and only s'more. He is not a sweet eater so one is enough for him. I, on the other hand, could eat about 5. That is why one of us is thin and one of is...ahem....not so thin.



Reagan eating her first s'more of the night.




As it got dark, it got cool so Reagan bundled up with a blanket. Too cute!



This was a day at Pump It Up. Both girls love this!


Reagan coming down the big inflatible slide.





Me and my girls...taking a break.





Gene and the girls.





Our night at the fair...Reagan is fearless!





High in the air!





Blurry....but Reagan, Gracen, and their cousin, Hayden.




My younger sister and her family....with one on the way too!





Gracen and Hayden "talking" about something!






Gracen chilling out at home, eating lunch.





Reagan with one of her sidewalk chalk creations. She did this giraffe all by herself. I was pretty impressed. Oh, and it had been Pajama Day at her school.






My parents with the girls.






Reagan playing in the yard.





Gram opening her birthday gifts with lots of "help."


Well, those are my most recent photos.

I hope you have a great Saturday.



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment