Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up Part 1

We had a busy weekend, and I took lots of pictures so I thought I would share this weekend wrap-up in two parts.

On Friday night, I went to my sister's house for my mother's birthday dinner. Lindsay and I went in together providing dinner and dessert.

We always have a great time when we get together. I had actually been looking forward to it all week. The older I get, the more that I realize that family you love and "like" being with is a blessing not to be taken for granted. Thankfully we all get along, and we all really enjoy watching the kids play and interact with one another, especially Gracen and Hayden who are 3 weeks apart in age.

As always, we missed my older sister, Lori, and her family. They live out of town and cannot get away every time we decide to have a gathering....unfortunately.

I just wanted to share some pictures from our night...in no particular order. And let me apologize...my camera took some blurry shots on Friday night and I have no idea why!

My mom and dad...aren't they cute?

My younger sister, Lindsay, with her family.

My dad, Reagan, my mom, and me

Gracen, entertaining herself


Reagan giving Hayden lots of attention


My mom with Reagan and Hayden

Mom blowing out the candles on her cake, with Reagan looking on

My dad and Reagan

Me and Gene

Brian with Gracen and Hayden

Like I said, we really had a great time just hanging out, talking, eating, and watching the kids play. Thanks Lindsay for opening your home and, one more time, Happy Birthday Mom. I hope you had a great one!

Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment