Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Quick Hello

You will probably remember that I will be leading a women's retreat the first weekend in November. My goal was to be completely through with the Bible study material by the first of October. Well, that didn't happen. I then set a new deadline which was this past Friday. Guess what... that didn't happen either. So this week all of free time has got to go to that Bible study. With that being said, I am taking a little fast from my blog and from Facebook this week. Both of those areas take up a lot of time, and between those and typing the retreat material, I am sitting at my computer too much. My girls are getting the leftovers and they deserve better than that.

I will be checking my email though and all Facebook messages show up in my email, so hopefully I won't miss anything important.

I will leave you with a video clip of one of my favorite songs...."Hope Now" by Addison Road. It has really encouraged me today. My spirit has been a little anxious and honestly, I have not had the best day. I guess some days are just like that, aren't they? I am trying to choose joy and one way I do that is to focus on God and His goodness by reading my Bible, praying, and worshipping Him through music.

I have this song downloaded on my ipod, and I listened to it over and over again for about an hour this morning. It helped me to remember that everything in this life comes down to faith, hope, and love. God has known me since before I was born and will continue to walk with me throughout eternity. Even if this isn't your kind of music, listen to the words and read the lyrics on the screen. They are truly inspirational.

Hopefully I will be back on track at the first of next week....with the retreat material complete.

Have a blessed day and a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment