Friday, November 20, 2009

My Friday

I'm just letting everyone know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I think about my blog everyday, but I have not had much time to sit down and think about an entry. I have had a busy couple of days away from the house and now I am trying to catch up on cleaning and laundry. It is amazing how fast all the laundry builds up!

On Wednesday, I went to help a friend with her new baby while Reagan was in school. I picked Reagan up at 11:30 and we came home and had lunch and nap time and then had to head to church. We got back home around 8:30.

On Thursday, I lead a monthly Mom's fellowship called momMEtime. We met from 9:30-11:30 and had a great time hanging out. I had to be there early to set up and then had to stay late to clean up. I made it home for lunch and was able to spend a little time with the girls and with Gene, who is off on Thursday, and then I headed to a baby shower that I was hosting for a friend that evening. I got back home around 8:15.

So, basically today I am a domestic goddess....changing sheets, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, washing clothes, folding clothes, emptying the dishwasher, making lunches, etc. You get the idea.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am O.K......just running around like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment