Friday, December 17, 2010

Our Christmas Card

I wanted to share our Christmas card for this year. I wish I could afford to mail one to every single person that I know, but unfortunately, that isn't in our budget. I love sending people Christmas cards to show off our little cuties and I love getting picture cards in the mail, especially from friends and family that I never get to see. I am always amazed at how much people, especially the children, change in a year's time.


The pictures were taken by Ashlyn Williams of AshlynJoyPhotography and she did a fabulous job. We just loved them. She did a whole session for us and I hope to post those on here too...when I figure it out. Ashlyn gave me permission.


Here is the card... Sorry for the flash in the center. You know I had to take a picture of it because I am too cheap to buy a scanner.

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Love,
The DeVaughn Family

No comments:

Post a Comment