Here a few shots of the girls playing outside.
Here they are on the swing set. Gracen wasn't really swinging yet. I was trying to let her get used to the seat.
She got used to the movement pretty quickly and loved swinging. The girls stayed right here for 30 to 45 minutes. That is a long time for 2 little ones that have the attention span of an ant.
Couldn't you just pinch those cheeks?
We have two Bradford pear trees in our front yard and Reagan loves them. The low branches are just her height, and she really likes to climb them and pull the blooms off of them. When they are in full bloom, she likes to sit in their shade and read a book or something.
We cooked out hotdogs and just tried to soak up all the sunshine that we could. It was so nice. I know the cold weather is coming back, but the weekend just made me itch for spring.
- Excuses are an insult to God's sovereignty.
- Patience is just as important as passion for God. Wait on Him.
- God will unfold His plan for my life one day at a time as I obey Him in all things.
- God confirms that He is with me all along the way. I have to open my eyes and look for Him.
- God is not limited by my limitations. (Thank the Lord!)
Bro. Bryan walked through Psalm 116 verse by verse and I was greatly reminded that God is a loving and attentive God. He hears every prayer that I lift up to Him and knows every hurt that I endure. He wants me to continually cry out to Him and continue to praise His name, regardless of what is going on in my life.
Good stuff. I have a lot to think on and pray on this week for sure.