Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday Celebrations 1 & 2

We had a fun day with Reagan on her birthday.
We woke her up with a birthday tray containing one cupcake (her breakfast request), chocolate milk, and a present to open. We walked in singing "Happy Birthday" to her and she immediately starting smiling and said, "I'm five!"
Here she is blowing out the candles.

Here she is opening her present...We redid her bedroom for her birthday (notice the pink walls and the new curtains and bedding), but I still wanted her to have something to open. I will have to post a picture of her entire bedroom because it turned out pretty cute. The pink will hurt your eyes, but she loves it.

She loves the book Pinkalicious so I bought her the other two books in the series. She was tickled "pink" about that!

And here she is enjoying her cupcake.


Reagan had to go to school after all the fun was complete, and I took cupcakes for the class. She said that she had a fabulous day. She got to wear a crown all day long. She got two smiley face stamps (one for each hand). She got to hold Mrs. Vicky's hand at the front of the line. Her class sang to her and she got to help pass out the cupcakes. She thought all of that was pretty cool. Her friend and classmate, Drew Hicks, even remembered her birthday and brought her a birthday gift. It was a kit to make her own jewelry and she loves it. Thanks again, Cassandra.

Then we headed home to have a pizza/cupcake celebration with Gene and both sets of grandparents. They wanted to see Reagan on her birthday and I was thrilled that she had a little party on her actual birthday.
Here she is about to open the present from my Mom and Dad.
With my mom...Gram!

Hugging my Dad...Pap!


Opening her present from Gene's mom and dad.
Gene 's mom...Gran!


Enjoying another cupcake...her third for the day.

We ended the day going to church. She was looking forward to holding the flag in Cubbies, which apparently is a pretty big deal and something you only get to do when it is your birthday. She told me all about it when I picked her up from class.

I think she had a pretty good day.
And we still have her "Pinkalicious" party this coming Saturday.
I am so excited and of course, will post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment