Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Celebration #3

Reagan's birthday party was this past Saturday and we had an absolute blast. The theme was based on the book Pinkalicious which is about a love for pink and a love for cupcakes. The main character also loves to dress up like a princess, so we used that in a party activity too.

This is mainly just a post of pictures for my family. If you are friends with me on Facebook, you have already seen these photos.

Here is the cupcake table, waiting on girls to decorate their own cupcake.
Here is the cupcake cake made by Debbi Gordon....and some other pink foods. Debbi has made cakes for us for about 3 years now and she always does such a great job.
Goody bags ready to go....minus the crowns and wands that the girls will make.

Craft table...crowns
I haven't brought out the wands yet.

Playing the game "Pin the Cherry on the Cupcake"

Making crowns and wands
This took some time and the girls were so quiet and focused on the job at hand.
Reagan busy at work.

The birthday girl with her finished crown and wand.
Decorating their cupcakes
Time to blow out candles...and then we brought out the pink ice cream and pink lemonade.

All the girls in Reagan's room
Opening presents




Like I said at the beginning of this post, we had such a good time. Reagan loved it and thanked me and Gene repeatedly for her party. Even when she woke up Sunday morning, she said she wished she could have her party all over again. I consider that a successful party!
And in case you are wondering, Gracen was there, but she was asleep for most of the party. I planned it that way...and it worked out beautifully. She did get to play with the girls for about 30 minutes or so after Reagan opened her presents. Gene was also there but I never took any pictures of him. I guess I was busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment